In Force Premium
New Business YTD
David Meier - Territory Manager East Coast / SIG Liaison
Phone: (800)293-2532 EXT 2514
Marty Kramer - VP of Marketing
Talks of revised and reduced compensation to entire Agency Base have been discussed directly with us for the past couple years. As part of our negotiations, we petitioned to lock-in SIG agent’s current commission schedules until the final implementation date, which is set for January 2020. Independent agents across the state have been and are currently being transitioned to this new structure.
- Less Than 100,000 Premium In-force, “BASIC Commission” 8/8
- 100,000-500,000 “BRONZE” 9/9
- 500,000-750,000 “SILVER” 10/10
- 750,000-1 million “GOLD” 11/10
- 1 million and more “PLATINUM” 12/10
- At latest possible date, SIG will be moved to “Platinum” status, and have opportunity for additional financial compensation with additional of a Profit Sharing Agreement.
- Profit Sharing components are split into two separate and independent categories of
-Growth based on PIF
-Loss Ratio, excluding any CAT losses
- Can earn up to up to 1.5% in each category, for a total of 3%